What do I need to fill this form out?

Posted by:
  • Get an FSA ID. Get a U.S. Department of Education personal identification number (PIN) by filling out the short application at FSA ID HERE. Write this down somewhere you will remember.
  • Your Social Security Number
  • Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
  • Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
  • Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
  • Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
  • You will also need most of the above information for your parent(s)