What do I need to fill this form out?
- Get an FSA ID. Get a U.S. Department of Education personal identification number (PIN) by filling out the short application at FSA ID HERE. Write this down somewhere you will remember.
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- You will also need most of the above information for your parent(s)