April 27, 2023
Azle ISD recognized 40 employees with a "More Cowbell" award for the third nine weeks of the 2022-23 school year. Awards were presented to staff members whose positive energy and engagement are contagious.
The inspiration for "More Cowbell" is fun, of course, but also shows how energy, excitement, and going above and beyond in our roles can be the difference-maker.
Read more about the award and recipients or nominate someone who exhibits giving each day a "More Cowbell" mentality through the More Cowbell Minute.
"More Cowbell" Award Recipients for the Third Nine Weeks:
- Administration – Krista McFarlane, Traci Evans, Brian Conner
- Azle High School – Tanner Street, Amy Estes, Tyler Harrison, Kenley Buckholt
- Azle Junior High – Clayton Woody, Brian Roberts, Stephanie Gray
- Forte Junior High – Keely Cook
- Azle Elementary – Justin Schaaf, Jasmine Neighbors, Dora McDonald, Autumn Vowell, Kayla Smith
- Hoover Elementary – Elizabeth Bent, Jacie Reed, Hayden Thompson
- Cross Timbers Elementary – Robyn Mahoney,
- Eagle Heights Elementary – Brittany Kent, Rebecca Windham, Danelle Gerold, Tiffany Pruett
- Liberty Elementary – Jeane Boyles
- Silver Creek Elementary – Christy Commander, Aubri Deheck, Chasity Benne, Brooklyn Merimon, Amy Massey
- Walnut Creek Elementary – Charlotte Gallegos, Keith Woodward, Brett Tarpley
- Pre-K Center – Destinee Palacios, Juanita Martinez, Constance Beauchamp
- Maintenance – Robert Hard
- Transportation – Becky McDavid
- Hornet Depot – Tosha Carroll
- Substitutes – Robert Young
View 3rd nine weeks “More Cowbell” award photos on the Azle ISD Facebook page.