Welcome to Azle ISD Website
Azle ISD is dedicated to Exemplary Education for the students of our community. We educate students from Tarrant, Parker, and Wise counties. The District includes the incorporated cities of Azle, Lakeside, Reno, Pelican Bay and Sanctuary and is located approximately 20 miles northwest of downtown Fort Worth. The area is bordered by two beautiful lakes, Lake Worth to the south and Eagle Mountain Lake to the east.
Azle ISD MOTTO
"It Makes a Difference to This One"
Making a Difference to Every Child, Every Chance, Everyday
Kids First, Innovation, Integrity,
Perseverance, Compassion, Excellence,
1. Students will read at or above level by the end of 3rd grade.
2. Students will have a plan for the future after graduation:
- +15 hours of college/dual credit or Advance Placement AND/OR
- At least one industry certification AND/OR
- Enrollment in a post-secondary institution or the military
3. Student will participate in extra or co-curricular activity in grades 7-12
4. Azle ISD will partner with our families and our community for student success.