Elementary School Supply Lists
Junior High School Supply Lists
- Elementary Integrated Pre-K Supply List (English and Spanish)
- Elementary K-4th grade Supply List (English)
- Elementary K-4th grade Supply List (Spanish)
- Elementary 5th & 6th grade Supply List (English and Spanish)
Azle High School Supply List
- Azle Jr. High 7th grade School Supply List (English)
- Azle Jr. High 7th grade School Supply List (Spanish)
- Azle Jr. High 8th grade School Supply List (English)
- Azle Jr. High 8th grade School Supply List (Spanish)
- Forte Jr. High 7th & 8th grade School Supply List (English and Spanish)
- Supplies needed for High School are based on course selection.
- Any supplies needed for a specific class will be requested when classes begin.
- All students should bring a pencil/pen and paper to all classes on the first day of classes.
Azle ISD is now ready for parents to complete online student registration for the 2019-2020 school year. A reminder ALL returning students must register online.
Please see the attached instructions. This information is also available on our district website under “Returning Students Online Registration 2019-2020” tab on homepage or under “parent” tab.
Secondary students will not be allowed to pick up schedules until online registration is complete. Elementary students will not be listed on class homeroom list until online registration is complete. AHS parents/guardians will also be required to upload proof of residency.
If you have any questions please contact your student(s) campus. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work through the second year of online registration.
Electronic Flyer Approval and Delivery in Our Schools/EflyersTo be more environmentally friendly and to embrace innovative technology, we have moved from paper to electronic flyer delivery. Eflyers are sent directly to our parents' email inboxes as well as be posted online for easy access through the District's partner, Peachjar.Eflyer delivery saves paper, reduce copy costs and reduces the amount of time teachers, office staff, and volunteers spend stuffing folders with flyers. In addition, it ensures that parents receive the information from their child's school.To access the flyers for your child's school, simply look for the on your school 's website or visit www.peachjar.com.Attendance Zone Finder
Click on the link below to locate your campus.
2019-2020 Meal PricesTechnology (click link below)