Phone: 817-444-2564 Fax: 817-796-1281
Degrees and Certifications:
All medications (prescription and non-prescription) MUST be brought to the clinic by a parent/guardian.
AED Locations on campus:
1. Outside the front office
2. Main Gym
3. Athletics - Coaches have two portable AEDs. These are taken to the field/track during each practice, and taken to home and away games.
- Students must be in class 30 minutes of a 45 minute class to be counted present.
- Students enrolled in Spanish I, Algebra I, or Health need to be in class 90% of the time to earn credit.
- If they do not attend 90%, they may lose the credit and will need to repeat the course in High School.
DOCTOR’S NOTES/PARENT NOTES OR PARENT CALLS:
- Parents need to call the day of the absence to be excused for illness.
- Notes from home need to be sent within two days of return to be excused.
- Students signed out are not excused until a doctor or dentist note is brought in.
- If your student called from the nurse’s office and you did not talk with the nurse, the absence is unexcused.
- Going to the nurse’s office does not excuse an absence. A note from home is still required within two days.
- If your student calls or texts to pick them up (outside the nurse's office), the absence is unexcused.