Azle ISD Substitutes
District Substitute Coordinator-Leave & Time Specialist
Thank you for your interest in joining Azle ISD as a substitute!
To become a substitute in Azle ISD, please complete the Substitute Employment Application*. Applicants will be notified once their application has been reviewed and/or approved. *Failure to complete the "Substitute" application and incomplete applications will result in delays.
Substitute orientations will resume in August 2023.
Please Be Advised
- All substitutes are required to be fingerprinted.
- All substitutes are required to attend an orientation prior to being hired as a substitute.
- All substitutes are required to work a minimum of 10 full assignments per semester.
- Current Driver's License.
- Social Security Card.
- Voided check or banking information for direct deposit.
- Official transcript with 30 college hours or Azle ISD principal recommendation if subbing in a classroom.
- NO transcript is required to sub as a teacher's assistant.
Azle Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law.