Azle ISD Student Technology Help
Students use ClassLink (https://launchpad.classlink.com/azle) to access all district apps. When accessing ClassLink, we highly recommend using the Chrome browser or the ClassLink App on an iPad. It will make access to Education Galaxy, Canvas, and Seesaw much easier and cause fewer issues.
Make sure you are logging into the Chrome browser (regardless of the type of device you are using) using your student's @g.azleisd.net account. If you are signed in to Chrome with a personal account, make sure you sign out and back in with your student's @g.azleisd.net account.
Please do this first before logging into Launchpad: Sign in to a Chrome Browser using the Student Google Login.
- Open Chrome.
- Go to www.google.com.
- On the top right of the window, you should see the letter of your student's first name. Click on the letter and verify that you are signed in with your student's @g.azleisd.net account.
- If you don’t see your student's information listed, then click “Sign Out.” Then sign in with your student's credentials.
- Open the Chrome browser app and log in using your student’s @g.azleisd.net account.
Personally Owned Chromebook
- Please sign in to the Chromebook using your student credentials.
Accessing Learning Management Systems
Azle ISD digital tools and resources for students can be found on the single sign-on platform, ClassLink.
This is how students will access Azle ISD’s learning management systems Seesaw (grades Pre-K-2nd) and Canvas (grades 3-12).
Instructions for Logging into ClassLink
Step 1: Visit: https://launchpad.classlink.com/azle
Step 2: Enter Username and Password
Student Access to Seesaw and Canvas
PreK-2nd Grade Students
3rd-12th Grade Students
Grades Pre-K-2: Seesaw LMS Information
How to connect with your student’s Seesaw Class:
Seesaw Family Information
**Students will NOT log directly into the Seesaw app - you must select the Seesaw icon in ClassLink**
Canvas for Parents/Guardians:
Click Here to View Canvas Overview Video
Follow the steps below to set up a parent/guardian observation account in Canvas.
1. You need a PAIRING code:
Your child can generate a code through their Canvas account (web version)
2. Create Your Account:
(or) Download the “Canvas Parent App” and create your account
**Students need to login directly on the Canvas app using the same credentials used for ClassLink**
** If you have additional children in the district, CLICK HERE **
Tips for Using Canvas for Parents/Guardians
TIP # 1: Customize Your Dashboard!
- Color code each child's course tile.
- Rename each course tile with a nickname.
- Rearrange dashboard tiles.
TIP # 2: Adjust Your Notifications
- Account > Notifications.. And adjust.
TIP # 3: Visit the Calendar
- View calendar events by week, month, or agenda list.
- Only 10 course and group calendars will be shown at once.
TIP # 4: Message a Teacher
- Canvas inbox allows you to communicate with teachers.
TIP # 5: View Grades
- Select VIEW GRADES from the dashboard for a high-level overview.
- OR Select a course dash card from the dashboard > grades for more detail.
- Note: this only shows Canvas grades. Official grades are shared through Ascender ParentPortal.
TIP # 6: Download “CANVAS PARENT” App
TIP # 7: Log in to CANVAS PARENT (iOS) (Android)
TIP # 8: View Courses (iOS) (Android)
- Default view shows the course list and current grade.
- Tap the course name for more information.
TIP # 9: View the Calendar on the App! (iOS) (Android)
- The app allows you to see events and assignments for one student at a time.
- Multiple dots indicate multiple assignments or events.
- Select the assignment to “Set Reminder”.