Degrees and Certifications:
BS - Biomedical Sciences Secondary Composite Science Teaching Certificate
Mr. Cameron Tucker
Welcome! I understand these are some unsettling times and are all eager for a sense of normalcy, regardless I am looking forward to this upcoming year at Azle ISD.
I am a graduate from Tarleton State University and majored in Biomedical Sciences and minored in Chemistry. To me, science is not a series of classes, but a way of thinking, and students within my class will become accustomed to using the scientific method, goal setting, data-based instruction, and increased rigor through- writing, organization, collaboration, inquiry, and reading.
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."
- Canvas is our Learning Management System (LMS).
- All daily assignments will be posted on Canvas, assignments posted will be:
- Bell Ringer (quick review from the previous day's material)
- Daily Assignment (practice questions, graphic organizer, learning modules)
- Exit Tickets (quick checks for understanding and demonstration of learning)
- Email: email@example.com
- Freshman Biology: @mrtbio21
- OnRamps Biology: @orbio21
- Wednesday After School 4-5 p.m.
- Daily 60%
- Major Grades (exams and CBA's) 40%
- All assignments should be completed on time, according to district policy no assignment will be accepted based on that unit's summative assessment.