Degrees and Certifications:
TCU-BA Sociology and English ESL Certification UT ONRAMPS-RHETORIC AP LANGUAGE AND COMPOSITION
Mrs. Lou Ann McLaughlin Burnham
Meet Lou Ann Burnham: August 13th via Google Meet: meet.google.com/uyb-tcvm-pwz 5:30-6:30
Pop in--I would like to meet you!
I am Lou Ann McLaughlin Burnham and I am excited to have you in my AP English Language and Composition Class/ UT ONRAMPS-Rhetoric class this 2020-2021 school year. I look forward to meeting you all online and in person!
English Teacher at AHS: 1989-Present: Starting year 32!
- English Department Chair and Instructional Specialist
- National Honor Society Adviser
- AP Language and Composition-Juniors
- UT OnRamps Rhetoric-Seniors
- Castleberry High School Graduate 1983 Texas Christian University Graduate 1987
- Married with one fur baby, Miss Marley Lou
- Traveling the US and the World is my passion
- Love to sing and play piano
- Gardening, walking, and reading -leisure activities
Christ Follower: Mark 7:7-8 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will open to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
COURSE SCHEDULE 2020-2021
Period 1: AP Language and Composition
Period 2: AP Language and Composition
Period 3: AP Language and Composition
Period 4: AP Language and Composition
Period 5: Conference
Period 6: AP Language and Composition
Period 7: UT ONRAMPS-Rhetoric
Period 8: Instructional Specialist