Degrees and Certifications:
TCU-BA Sociology and English ESL Certification UT ONRAMPS-RHETORIC AP LANGUAGE AND COMPOSITION
Mrs. Lou Ann McLaughlin Burnham
I am Lou Ann McLaughlin Burnham and I am excited to have you in my AP English Language and Composition Class/ UT ONRAMPS-Rhetoric class this 2021-2022 school year. I look forward to meeting you!
English Teacher at AHS: 1989-Present: Starting year 33!
- English Department Chair
- AP Language and Composition-Juniors
- UT OnRamps Rhetoric-Seniors
- Castleberry High School Graduate 1983
- Texas Christian University Graduate 1987
- Married with one fur baby, Miss Marley Lou
- Traveling the US and the World is my passion
- Love to sing and play piano
- Gardening, walking, and reading-leisure activities
Christ Follower: Mark 7:7-8 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will open to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
Period 1: UT OnRamps Rhetoric
Period 2: AP Language and Composition
Period 3: AP Language and Composition
Period 4: AP Language and Composition
Period 5: Conference
Period 6: UT OnRamps Rhetoric
Period 7: AP Language and Composition
Period 8: AP Language and Composition
CANVAS LINK: https://azle.instructure.com/courses/27549