Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Physics w/ Honors UT Arlington
Mr. Tyler Harrison
Hello! My name is Tyler Harrison and I currently teach Introduction to Engineering Design, Principles of Engineering, and our FAA Part 107 Drones Course. I am also the Head Men's Wrestling Coach.
I live with my wife, Shelbi, and our two kids Hayden (12) and Madeline (2). We also have two large dogs. This will be my fourth year teaching and coaching at Azle HS and I am proud to be a Hornet!
If you ever have any questions or need to get ahold of me please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classroom Expectations
- Respect the teacher, other students, and classroom.
- Be on time to class and use class time wisely.
- When working with a group participate and "pull your own weight".
- No headphones/phones during instruction and group work.
- Grading Guidelines
- Daily work counts 60%
- Major grade counts 40%
- Feel free to refer to the Faculty Handbook pages 12 – 13.
- Engineering notebooks stay in the classroom at all times.
- Make-Up Work
- Assignments/tests can be made up after absences. Students are to complete the work not to exceed the number of days of consecutive absences.
- Work will be posted in Canvas calendar and can be accessed through mypltw.
- Late Work
- Assignments will not be accepted after the unit is completed.
- The best way to get ahold of me is by email.
- Email: email@example.com
- Conference time: 9:25 - 10:15
- I will send out communication emails via parentlink.
I am here to help your child succeed! Please have them communicate with me if they have any issues or concerns!