Azle ISD Destination - 2022 Strategic Plan
Azle ISD MOTTO:
"It makes a difference to this ONE."
Providing a World-Class Education
Making a Difference to Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day
Kids First, Innovation, Integrity, Perseverance, Compassion, Excellence,
1. Students will read at or above level by the end of 3rd grade.
2. Students will have a plan for the future after graduation:
- +15 hours of college/dual credit or Advanced Placement AND/OR
- At least one industry certification AND/OR
- Enrollment in a post-secondary institution or the military
3. Students will participate in an extra or co-curricular activity in grades 7-12.
4. Azle ISD will partner with our families and our community for student success.