Opt-In/Out of Phone Calls or Text Alerts
Azle ISD will use automated messaging at the district and campus levels to communicate important information such as school closings or delays, event reminders, and announcements.
You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 877-090-2581.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
As always, message and data rates may apply for messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive periodic messages from the district and/or your child's campus. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Users can opt-out of:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)".
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680" for non-emergency messages. Reply STOP to "54968" to opt-out of emergency messages.
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
Users can opt back into:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted-out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.