Physical & Mental Health Resources
Parents and students in need of assistance with physical and mental health concerns may contact the following campus and community resources:
FFB(REGULATION) provides additional information.
The District's mental health liaisons are:
Hollee Reed, District Intervention Counselor, Ph: 817-752-2150
Kimberly Brown, District Intervention Counselor, Ph: 817-752-2150
Additional resources can be found here.
Policies and Procedures that Promote Student Physical and Mental Health
The district has adopted board policies that promote student physical and mental health. (LOCAL) policies on the topics below can be found in the district’s policy manual, available at Policy Online on the district website.
- Food and Nutrition Management: CO, COA, COB
- Wellness and Health Services: FFA
- Physical Examinations: FFAA
- Immunizations: FFAB
- Medical Treatment: FFAC
- Communicable Diseases: FFAD
- School-Based Health Centers: FFAE
- Care Plans: FFAF
- Crisis Intervention: FFB
- Trauma-informed Care: FFBA
- Student Support Services: FFC
- Student Safety: FFF
- Child Abuse and Neglect: FFG
- Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation: FFH
- Freedom from Bullying: FFI