Acceptable Documents for Proof of Residency

  • The following documents may be used as Proof of Residency for enrolling a student in Azle ISD.

    • Current utility bill - electric, gas, or water bill showing the name and physical address of the person enrolling student (cell/phone, cable/satellite, waste bills are not accepted)
    • Voter registration card
    • Builder’s contract - signed by both parties. If you are having a home built and waiting for it to be completed; it must be complete within six weeks of enrollment.
    • Lease agreement or deed of trust - signed by both parties. Requires residence on the property- see policy FD(LEGAL)
    • Shared residency forms - available upon request.