Required Postings - Technology
The Azle ISD Technology Department is required to post certain information for the general public. Click on the links below to access this information. Visit the Azle ISD Technology Department website.
- Azle ISD Data Destruction & Sanitization Policy
- Azle ISD Security Incident Reporting & Response Policy
- Notice to Persons with Disabilities
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DCMA") requires the designation of an agent by the district to receive notices of copyright infringement. If a content owner reasonably believes that the district's technology resources have been used to infringe upon a copyright, the owner may notify the designated agent.
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Copyright Infringement Claims and Takedown Notices
Eddie Alford, Director of Technology
300 Roe Street
Azle, TX 76020
To be effective, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.