GUIDELINES FOR AZLE ISD EFLYER DISTRIBUTION
Azle ISD and individual schools may post flyers for their site that promote information and events related to:
- Parent-Teacher Organizations
- Booster Clubs
- Azle Education Foundation
District and School Instructions
- Each school website has its own Peachjar administrators and uploaders who approve and upload flyers.
- Anyone who uploads a flyer is responsible for ensuring the content meets district flyer guidelines.
- If you have a flyer that needs to be posted on another campus or all campuses, please send to Direthia Burton.
- Campuses are discouraged from making copies of flyers for distribution. All flyers should be distributed through Peachjar.
- All flyers from community partners must be posted to Peachjar by the organization themselves. (Please refer these external groups to Peachjar.com for instructions.)
- A video on how to upload an Eflyer is available on the Peachjar website under "my account-training tools".
Toll Free # 877/402-1786
Direthia Burton firstname.lastname@example.org