Instructions for the night of the event
Each senior can bring ONE guest; the cost for guests is $50.00. You must pay for and register you and your guest by the deadline.
Your guest must have completed their sophomore year and cannot be over the age of 20.
- You and your guest must check in at the same time. You and your guest must show your school or photo ID at check in.
- Check in will begin at 10:15pm at Azle High School and will end at 11:00pm.
- We will start loading buses at 10:30pm.
- Buses will leave at 11:00pm and will return to the school around 6:00am.
IT IS MANDATORY THAT EVERYONE RIDES THE BUS TO AND FROM MAIN EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
No AHS senior or guest can arrive or leave Main Event in their own vehicle
or with someone else. No come and go allowed from Main Event.
- Make sure you leave your wristband on all night. We will cut it off you when you are getting off the bus. If you do not have your wristband on, you will NOT receive your cash gift. You must remain at Main Event the ENTIRE night to receive your cash gift.
- You and your guest will receive a game card at check in that will be used for games at Main Event.
- You will receive coupons at check that will be used for the prize drawings.
- All medication will be handled by one parent and it will need to be turned in during check in process BEFORE you load the bus. Females, there will be feminine hygiene products available upon request.
NO PURSES, BACKPACKS, BAGS OR PERSONAL ITEMS (OTHER THAN A PHONE & CHARGER) WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE TAKEN WITH YOU ON THE BUS OR INTO MAIN EVENT.