AZLE HIGH SCHOOL
DRIVER'S EDUCATION 2019-2020
- This year's Driver's Education will be "classroom only"; parents must complete the driving phase because no lease agreement is available to us.
- The cost of the class will be $100; CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER ($50 deposit; the remaining $50 is due on the first day of class)
- Applications can be picked up in Room F17 at the top of the main stairwell, and must be turned in with the $50 deposit.
- Classes will meet Monday through Thursday from 3:30 to 5:30 pm in room F17
- Class One will meet beginning on Monday, February 10 through Thursday, March 5th
- Class Two will meet beginning on Monday, March 30 through Thursday, April 23rd
- Students involved in Extra Curricular activities need to coordinate with Coach Griffin on their schedule.
- Must be 15 years of age on the first day of class
- Must be a student at AHS; no junior high students allowed
- No students from DAEP or Hornet Academy
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS TO ENROLL IN PARENT TAUGHT (IN CAR ONLY) DRIVING WILL BE HANDED OUT ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.