Azle FCCLA Photo Gallery
Welcome to Azle FCCLA's Home page!
We are the Family, Career, & Community Leaders of America chapter for Azle High School.
President - Leylanie Perez
Vice President - Anna Latta
Secretary - Brianna Gonzalez
Treasurer - Brelyn Beverly
Public Relations - Open
2020-2021 Region II Officer - Vice President of Membership - Anna Latta
Social Committee Chairperson - Spirit - Open
Social Committe Chairperson - Awards & Recognition - Open
Social Committe Chairperson - Sponsorships & Fundraisers - Open
FCCLA, The Ultimate Leadership Experience!
Toward New Horizons
1. To provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for adult life
2. To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society
3. To encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and community
4. To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony
5. To promote greater understanding between youth and adults
6. To provide opportunities for making decisions and for assuming responsibilities.
7. To prepare for the multiple roles of men and women in today's society
8. To promote Family and Consumer Sciences and related occupations
We are the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope. For we have the clear consciousness of seeking old and precious values. For we are the builders of homes, homes for America's future, homes where living will be the expression of everything that is good and fair, homes where truth and love and security and faith will be realities, not dreams. We are the Family, Career and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope.
FCCLA is the only in-school student organization with the family as its central focus.
FCCLA is a career and technical student organization that functions as an integral part of the Family and Consumer Sciences education curriculum and operates within the school system, and it provides opportunities for active student participation at local, state, and national levels.
Azle FCCLA serves both our school and our community.
Members learn leadership skills,service to our community, and compete in many different type of events at our Texas FCCLA Region II Leadership Conference. Students who qualify at region may advance to our Texas FCCLA State Leadership Conference and then may advance to the FCCLA National Leadership Conference held yearly at different locations in our nation.
• Advocacy • Applied Math for Culinary Management • Career Investigation • Chapter in Review Display • Chapter in Review Portfolio • Chapter Service Project Display • Chapter Service Project Portfolio • Culinary Arts • Early Childhood Education • Entrepreneurship • Environmental Ambassador • Fashion Construction • Fashion Design • Focus on Children • Food Innovations • Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation • Illustrated Talk • Interior Design • Interpersonal Communications • Job Interview • Leadership • Life Event Planning • National Programs in Action • Nutrition and Wellness • Parliamentary Procedure • Promote and Publicize FCCLA! • Recycle and Redesign • Say Yes to FCS Education • Sports Nutrition • Teach and Train
Mrs. Natasha Deramee, CTE-Family & Consumer Science Teacher email@example.com Room H-1
Ms. Shelby Morgan, CTE-Family & Consumer Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org Room E-1
Azle members communicate through:
Azle FCCLA Remind
Azle FCCLA Parents Remind
Volunteering for Community Service, Fundraisers, Club Rush
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Facebook: