Azle ISD Substitutes
District Substitute Coordinator-Leave & Time Specialist
Applicants interested in working as a substitute should complete the Substitute Employment Application. You will be notified once your application is reviewed and approved.
Substitute Orientations will resume in August.
Please Be Advised
- All substitutes are required to be fingerprinted.
- All substitutes are required to attend an Orientation prior to being hired as a substitute.
- All substitutes are required to work a minimum of 10 full assignments per semester.
- Current Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Voided check or banking information for direct deposit
- Official transcript with 30 college hours or Azle ISD principal recommendation if subbing in a classroom.
- NO transcript required to sub in a teacher's assistant position.
Azle Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law.