Back to School Information
New & Returning Student Registration
Tips for Successful Registration:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer, not a mobile device. *Works best with Chrome or Firefox.
- An email account is needed. Parents and/or legal guardians of new students will need an active email account to access and use ParentPortal. Parents of returning students will use their current ParentPortal account.
- Have your documents ready to go. Your proof of residency must be a utility bill that shows the parent/guardian's name, current address (matching the student's address), and current due date. Acceptable documents for proof of residency.
- It is important to note: If you are completing returning student registration prior to August, the campus/grade level will be listed as current for 2022-23. (Ex: A current 4th grader at Silver Creek will not show as a 5th grader at Azle Elementary until the end of July.)
- If you need assistance with setting up a ParentPortal account for new student registration, or with registering a new student with an existing ParentPortal account, view instructions. Azle ISD is holding a Central Registration event on July 27, from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. for new students entering grades Pre-K - 8 at Azle Junior High and 9 - 12 at Azle High School.
- In-person opportunities are available for returning student registration. If you need further help, please attend one of the returning student registration in-person events listed below. During these events, we will have computers available and can upload documents. Please make sure to bring all necessary paperwork.
In-person registration assistance for returning students will be available at the Azle ISD Administration Building (300 Roe Street) on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 23, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Azle ISD is holding a Central Registration event on July 27, from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. for new students entering grades Pre-K - 8 at Azle Junior High and 9 - 12 at Azle High School.
Visit the links below for important back-to-school information.
Reminder: All students must be current on immunizations to attend school. Students entering 7th grade must receive their TDAP and Meningitis vaccines and submit records to their campus nurse prior to the start of school. Parker County Outreach Program located at 1130 Pecan Drive in Weatherford (817-458-3254) provides free vaccinations (by appointment).
Review immunization schedules and requirements for Texas school children from the Department of State Health Services.