Flyers in Our Schools
Azle ISD has partnered with Peachjar to help streamline school-to-home communication by distributing valuable school and community resources directly to families as digital flyers. In addition to receiving Peachjar emails from your school, look for the Peachjar icon on campus and district websites to view all active flyers.
As a community service, Azle ISD cooperates with community groups and outside organizations that sponsor activities of an educational or enrichment nature for students by providing a system for distributing materials to stakeholders electronically. E-flyers are sent via email and posted online through the district's partner, Peachjar. Paper flyers from outside organizations will not be distributed.
All outside flyers must comply with Azle ISD board policy GKDA(LOCAL) and be approved by the District before distribution. Flyers are distributed on Wednesdays. No distribution will take place during district-designated holidays or school breaks. Please allow 48 hours for the district office to approve or deny a flyer for distribution.
Best Practices for Flyers
- Flyers should be designed in portrait orientation using an 8.5 x 11-inch document and saved as a PDF file - not to exceed 50MB in size or four pages in length.
- A 12-point minimum font size is suggested for accessibility purposes.
- Links embedded in the flyer PDF are not supported. Use the Peachjar call-to-action buttons when submitting your flyer to include links.
- If your flyer is in multiple languages, merge the flyers into a single PDF with English on the first page.
Approval Guidelines for Flyer Distribution
The criteria for distribution of non-school literature as outlined below and in Azle ISD Policy GKDA(LOCAL) must be met for a flyer to be considered for approval.
- The flyer must support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- The flyer must not conflict with Azle ISD board policies, procedures, and programs.
- The flyer must originate from a local non-profit identified as a [501(c)(3), 501 (c)(4)] organization, an accredited educational institution, a company with programs of benefit to students ages 3-18, or the company is distributing free or non-conditional coupons to use as academic rewards.
- Fundraising flyers may be approved for groups affiliated with an Azle ISD campus (PTO, booster clubs, student organizations, etc.), provided they meet district criteria.
- Fundraising activities for individuals will not be approved.
- Flyers promoting any particular religious or political interest, including candidate, political party, or ballot measure will not be approved.
- Flyers must not cause disruption of the operation and discipline of the school.
- Free or non-conditional flyers with coupons may be distributed as an award or incentive for students. However, any flyer with conditions such as free with purchase, or buy one get one free, will not be approved.
- Commercial advertisements will not be approved.
- All flyers must contain the following statement "This organization and its activities are not related to or sponsored by the Azle Independent School District."
Azle ISD Board Policy GKDA(LOCAL)
Nonschool literature shall not be distributed on district property if:
- The materials are obscene, vulgar, or otherwise inappropriate for the age and maturity of the audience.
- The materials endorse actions endangering the health or safety of students.
- The materials promote the illegal use of drugs, alcohol, or other controlled substances.
- The distribution of such materials would violate the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of another person.
- The materials contain defamatory statements about public figures or others.
- The materials advocate imminent lawless or disruptive action and are likely to incite or produce such action.
- The materials are hate literature or similar publications that scurrilously attack ethnic, religious, or racial groups or contain content aimed at creating hostility and violence, and the materials would materially and substantially interfere with school activities or the rights of others.
- There is reasonable cause to believe that distribution of the nonschool literature would result in material and substantial interference with school activities or the rights of others.
Requesting Flyer Approval
To request flyer approval, follow the steps outlined below. Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office for approval. Please note, Peachar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers. Additional benefits to using Peachjar include clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and more.
- Visit www.peachjar.com.
- Register as an Enrichment Provider/Community Organization (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will not be distributed.
Please review the Peachjar Community Free Flyer Policy for more information about promoting a free event.
Peachjar - Email: email@example.com Toll-Free: 877-402-1786
Azle ISD - Meshia Neely: firstname.lastname@example.org or Amanda Moore: email@example.com