Setting up Accounts for Students and Parents to Access Parent Portal
Students and parents can pick up their parent portal letter from the school. This parent portal letter has a Student Portal ID. These IDs need to be secured. If the Student Portal ID is compromised, grades, attendance and schedule information can be accessed.
1. On your phone or tablet - download the Azle ISD App.
2. Inside the app, click on student info icon.
3. You will see the login page.
4. **Many users already have a Parent Portal login. If you do, you can login with the same credential you use on the TxConnect website.
5. All others will need to create a new Parent Portal login.
6. If you need a login, click on the New User link.
7. Create a username
8. Add your email
9. Create a password
10. Choose a security question
11. Create a security question password
12. Click the Add Student Link.
13. Add the Student Portal ID from the Letter that was given to you.