The Azle Education Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) corporation managed by its own board of directors.
The Azle Education Foundation was formed to support the educational programs for both the students and staff of the Azle Independent School District. Funds will be used to foster student achievement and skill development, to support and encourage staff innovation and excellence and to facilitate community involvement from individuals, businesses and civic organizations.
- Promote and facilitate the funding of creative and innovative education programs.
- Recognize and encourage Azle ISD students and staff through positive reinforcement of educational activities.
- Ensure a perpetual source of funds through donations received from individuals, corporations, foundations and income earned on endowment funds.
- Provide opportunities for the community to financially support educational innovation and excellence.
- Innovative Teaching Grants and Projects
- Student / Teacher Recognition
- Endowment Funds
- The Azle Education Foundation Board of Directors will award all grants.
YOU CAN HELP!
By supporting: Your support may come from cash contributions, annual pledges, memorial gifts, planned giving, testamentary gifts, and in-kind contributions of real estate, stocks, or other in-kind gifts.
By participating: The Foundation welcomes the intangible and invaluable gifts of your time and service.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your contribution to the Azle Education Foundation will be gratefully received and carefully appropriated to provide educational opportunities for the students of Azle Independent School District. Your contribution is fully tax deductible.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Azle Education Foundation
PO Box 54 Azle, TX 76098-0054