What You Will Need To Register:

• A birth certificate (not hospital certificate)
• Up-to-date immunization record signed by a doctor
• Student's social security card
• Proof of residency (current utility bill or lease agreement)
• Drivers License    

Withdrawal From School By Parent Or Legal Guardian

If a student moves from one attendance area to another or leaves the District, it is necessary that he/she be withdrawn from the present school.  Please notify the school office as far in advance as possible.  Records will be sent to the receiving school upon receipt of proper request forms.  All textbooks should have been returned, office and cafeteria loans paid, and library fines paid before the student leaves the District.